Boat Stone 1000 vs JBL Flip 3: Which Is Better?
So, in this article we are going to have a look on specs to specs vs of Boat Stone 1000 and JBL Flip 3.
Boat Stone 1000 Vs JBL Flip 3 Features:
Highlight Features of Boat Stone 1000:
- Its 14 watt dual speakers produce louder bass and crystal-clear sound that can go extremely loud that makes this a beast, which is nice because you have the option to really crank this speaker up if ever needed
- IPX5 waterproof and shockproof to suit your active, outdoor lifestyle – grab one and take it with you wherever you want to party, hangout or for your chilling sessions and more
- The body is constructed of durable silicon, rubber matte finish that makes it shock resistant, which offers all around outdoor protection against dust and water
- Bluetooth Range :11 Meters , Packs a 3000mAh rechargeable battery which delivers up to 8 hours of musical extravaganza and talk time up to 20 hours ; Battery Capacity: 3000mAh ; Rated Power: 24W ; Charging Time: 4Hours
- Compatible and can easily be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, ohm: 4Ω, Sensitivity: 80dB±3dB, Bluetooth Version: V2.1 + EDR, Signal Noise Ratio: ≥60dB, Max SPL: 85dB
Highlight Features of JBL Flip 3:
All purpose, all weather companion. JBL Flip 3 is the next generation in the award-winning Flip series; it is a comprehensive portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers surprisingly powerful, room-filling stereo sound everywhere.
This ultra-compact speaker is powered by a 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery that offers 10 hours of continuous, high-quality stereo audio playtime.
Sporting durable, splashproof fabric materials that are available in 8 vibrant colors, Flip 3 is the all purpose, all weather companion that integrates music into every aspect of your life – from tabletop to poolside, from sunny mornings to rainy nights.
Flip 3 also features a built-in noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for crystal clear conference calls, and JBL Connect technology that can wirelessly link multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
Boat Stone 1000 Vs JBL Flip 3 Full Comparision:
|AC Adapter & Battery||USB Cable|
|16 Watt||14 Watt|
|10 Hours||8 Hours|
|3.5 Hours||4 Hours|
|10 Meters||10 Meters|
|IPX 5 Splashproof, You Can Enjoy Music In The Shower Of Rain.||IPX 5 Splashproof, You Can Enjoy Music In The Shower Of Rain.|
Built In Mic For Hands Free Calling
Dual Passive Bass Radiators
Using Simple Touch Controls Change Music Tracks And Control Volume
|Flip 3||Stone 1000|
|Mobile/Tablet Speaker||Mobile/Tablet Speaker|
Memory Card Slot
|Stereo Channel||Stereo Channel|
Auto Power Off
3.5 mm Audio Cable Input
|Mobile Phones/ Laptop||Mobile Phones/ Laptop|
|4 Ohms||Not Applicable|
Single To Noise Ratio
|Less Than 80db||Not Available|
|Wide × 16.9 cm||Wide × 27.8 cm|
|Height × 6.4 cm||Height × 11 cm|
|Depth × 6.4 cm||Depth × 8 cm|
|1 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Covering Manufacturing Defects Only||Covering Manufacturing Defects Only|
|Not Covering Physical Damages||Not Covering Physical Damages|
|₹ 5,999||₹ 2,999|